- Place 50 gr Bleach Powder into plastic or glass dish.
- Mix with enough 6% Cream Peroxide (approx. 100ml) to achieve a creamy paste of a viscosity as preferred by you. Stir for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Make a preliminary strand test.
- Apply Bleach with a flat Brush or Coloring Comb making sure all hair strands are coated.
- Standard methods of application should be used. (i.e. dividing hair into quarters, working with narrow partings of the hair, foiling.)
- Allow Bleach to develop, checking frequently. (15 – 30 minutes). The developing time depends on lift required and hair quality.
- If hair is sufficiently coloured, rinse hair thoroughly with Luke warm water.
- Shampoo and rinse again.
Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulphate, Potassium Persulphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Ammonium Persulphate, Mineral Oil, Silica, Cellulose Gum, Methyl Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose, EDTA, Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose, Urea, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydroxy Propyl Trimonium Chloride, Fatty Alcohol Polyglycol Ether, Ultramarines, Diatomaceous earth, Cetrimonium Bromide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance.
BASIC ORANGE 1, BASIC RED 2, BASIC RED 22, BASIC RED 46, BASIC VIOLET 2, BASIC VIOLET 4, BASIC VIOLET 14, BASIC YELLOW 11, BASIC YELLOW 28, ACID ORANGE 3, ACID ORANGE 7, ACID ORANGE 24, ACID VIOLET 43
For professional use only
Store in cool and dry place.
Patch test required.
Product contains Peroxides.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
Use suitable gloves at all times.
Do not use on damaged hair, sensitive, inflamed or broken scalp.
Do not use on Eyelashes or Eyebrows.
Keep out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.