Parlux ADVANCE®: innovative, technologically advanced and “futuristic”. K-ADVANCE® motor gives superior performance in terms of higher power and a longer lifespan. Parlux ADVANCE® reflects extensive technological research aimed at meeting the requirements of hairdressers while also increasing the saving of energy and the safeguarding of the environment.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & SILENT Reducing the weight of all the components an exceptionally light hairdryer was created and at the same time it results more silent.
- “SOFT TOUCH” SWITCHES Thanks to the several tests carried out at the best hair-salons, the Parlux designers have pointed out two “soft” switches, more comfortable for hairdresser.
- IONIC & CERAMIC® It has the IONIC & CERAMIC® technological device, which is essential for healthy, static-free hair.
- ECO FRIENDLY® Use of highly recyclable materials – built-in silencer which greatly reduces of the “noise” – very fast drying to energy saving.
Available in modern trendy colors to suit all hairdressers’ tastes
SILENT & ENERGY-SAVING
The new Parlux ADVANCE® brings to light the already known and appreciated characteristics of PARLUX: less-noise (with built-in silencer) and well-balanced for a more comfort. Moreover the excellent Parlux ADVANCE® very fast drying increasing energy savings and safeguarding the environment.
EQUIPPED WITH 2 NOZZLES NEW PARLUX ADVANCE®
Equipped with 2 new nozzles enabling a quick, precise and secure adhesion. One for a perfect setting of the hair and the other for fast drying.
- LONGER LIFE 2 500 hours
- LESS NOISE Incorporated Silencer
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- COLD SHOT Instant cold shot button
- SWITCHES 2 “SOFT” Switches for comfort in use
- 4 TEMPERATURES
- ECO-FRIENDLY® Low-consumption as guarantee of sustainable environment
- MORE POWERFUL 2 200 Watt
- AIR FLOW 83 m3/h
- IDEAL SIZE
- “ANTI-HEATING” FRONT BODY
- CABLE 3 meters of strong cable
- 2 SPEEDS
- IONIC & CERAMIC® TECHNOLOGY Technological device essential for healthy, static-free hair
- K-ADVANCE MOTOR
STRONGEST POWER AND LIFESPAN
ERGONOMIC DESIGN AND BALANCE WEIGHT